Oct 12, 2012

Our New Kitchen Table

Back when I shared some pictures of our kitchen/dining area, I mentioned that eventually we wanted to get a larger table with a bench for one side.

Well, our friends Jason and Meredith recently got married and just sold Jason’s house. He had this great dinning set and they no longer had room for it. They gave us a great deal and last weekend we moved it into our space.

I love it!

photo (8)

If fits the area so much better than our last table did and now we can easily sit 7-8 people around the table. Plus an additional two people at the island.

Oh and I don’t think I had taken a picture of the rug I got for our dinning area. I got it over the summer from Ikea. It has been perfect. It is easy to clean and hides everything, which is key with a toddler eating at the table!

Speaking of toddler, Aedan loves the new table also. He thinks he is such a big kid because he gets to sit at the bench now.

-Lauren-

No comments: