And just like that Aedan turned 7 years old in March!
Aedan, here is what you have been up to lately…
- You love playing Legos. You build some pretty incredible cities. I love how you set up all the people in action positions. Your imagination is amazing.
- You also love playing Minecraft and Lego World on the Xbox and computer. Really anything that involved building is right up your alley.
- History really interests you. You love stories about mythology, knights, and pirates.
- You are hilarious and have such a quick wit. The comments that you come up with keep us all laughing (and you love it!).
- You are doing great in first grade! You work so hard and are such a good student. You are always getting complemented for your good behavior and willingness to help others. In January, we went up to Scottish Rite and you were evaluated for dyslexia. The diagnosis wasn’t a surprise to us, but it has allowed you to get the extra help you need at school. You have made some pretty amazing progress and we are so proud of you!
- You are playing soccer this session and doing so well. You want to continue so we are going to sign you up for a more completive league next session.
- You are a great big brother. Adelaide thinks everything you do is perfect and she wants to do EVERYTHING you do. You are good about letting her tag along with you and you guys play really well together (most of the time).
Aedan, you are such a joy to be around. You are always looking out for others, and willing to lend a helping hand. We are so proud of the person your are growing up to be. We love you so much!! – love, Mommy