Seriously?!? I’m not sure how she is already this close to being 1!
Adelaide, you are 10 months now and here is what you have been up to these days…
- You weigh about 18lbs and are 27in tall. Aedan was 22lbs and 28in tall at the same age, you seem so small!
- You sleep from 7:30pm-7:30am every night and take a 1.5 hour morning nap and a 2/2.5 hour afternoon nap.
- I thought you were starting to like baby food, but apparently it was only for a day or two. So, we went back to just giving you whatever we are eating and letting you figure out what you want to eat. Right now, you love fruit, especially strawberries, blueberries and grapes. You also love salty snack (don’t worry you don’t get too many!).
- You take 4 6oz bottles everyday and a 4oz bottle before your afternoon nap.
- You are crawling everywhere and have gotten pretty fast. You are also pulling up on everything and everyone!
- Your favorite thing to do is climb all over me or daddy, or stand at the bench in the kitchen and bother Aedan.
- You pretty much want whatever Aedan is playing with, and even if I can give you the exact same toy, it is not as cool because it is not the one that Aedan is holding. Ha!
- In the car, your favorite game is to throw your toys in the middle seat and have Aedan pick them up and give them back. He gets annoyed with this game pretty quick but you could probably do it forever.
- You are great at running errands and hanging out in the cart. As long as I let you chew on my keys or my list, you are good to go.
- You like to swing outside, but only if you get big pushes.
- You also love to stand at the backdoor and watch Aedan and Hiro play outside.
- You still won’t let anyone else hold you if I am around. But if I leave, you are okay.
- You seem to have a love for music just like your daddy and brother. You love when daddy plays his guitar and you always go after Aedan’s toy guitar or piano.
Adelaide, you are such a sweet baby. We are loving getting to know you more and more and watching you grow! Love, mommy
Aedan helped me take these pictures, and it was right before Adelaide's nap (hence the red rimmed eyes). She was a little taken back that he was taking the pictures I think. Ha!