Aug 6, 2008

Tackling the white walled Kitchen...

Tomorrow begins the first step of transforming the white walls of kitchen to something beautiful. I have made 2 trips to Home Depot, 1 trip to Lowes and 2 trips to Walmart and I think I finally have all the materials I need to complete this project.

Susan (my mom's best friend) who happens to be the mastermind behind the wall mudding, painting and staining technique is coming in for the weekend and has graciously agreed to help me out. I used to help her when I was in college in Dallas. It has been a couple of years since I have done the technique, I am so glad she is willing to come help me out. She gets paid big bucks to create this look; I am lucky she is willing to make the trip and help me for free. :)

Here is a picture of our kitchen now...it looks super boring since i have already cleared everything off the walls and tops of the cabinets.

No comments: