Sep 8, 2014

Weekend Recap

We had a really nice weekend!

Friday night we were supposed to go eat at an outdoor restaurant and listen to some live music, but it ended up raining. We ended up at one of our favorite places with some good friends. Adelaide was so excited to be able to sit with the big boys!

20140905_192002

Saturday morning, Jon took the kids to the pool and I went paddle boarding with a few of my friends. I had never been before so I wasn’t sure what to expect. I was thought it was going to be much more difficult than it was. It was so much fun! None of us fell in and we all ad such a great time!

photo (4)

Saturday afternoon and evening we just hung around the house. I made breakfast food for dinner and Aedan said it was the best dinner I had ever made. Uh, thanks. If only we could have pancakes and syrup every night…

Sunday morning, Jon had soccer and my parents were in town so I took the kids up to spend the morning with them. They had a ton of fun as usual.

photo (5)

photo (6)

We had a nice visit and came home in time for naps. We had another low key afternoon/evening which was nice.

-Lauren-

No comments: