Sep 4, 2014

First Day of School

Tuesday was the first day of school for both kids!

20140902_081122 

They both did great and have awesome teachers. I am so excited for the year to come!

This is Aedan’s last year of preschool before heading to kindergarten next year. At drop of, he has to put all his stuff away and go into the classroom on his own. He did really well! A far cry from the little guy who cried and clung to me every.single.drop off for the first semester of his first year!

20140902_081147

Adelaide didn’t cry at all when we left (of course, we walked away while she was busy playing so I think that helped). Her teacher said she threw a fit because they didn’t want her to have her blanket at lunch time and she also got mad when they wouldn’t let her take her back pack with her every time they left the classroom. I believe her teacher used the words “very strong willed”. Ha! I’m sure she will get better once she gets the hang of the routines!

20140902_081215

After drop off, I had breakfast with some friends, did the grocery shopping solo, and then Jon and I had a lunch date. Not to bad for the first day!

-Lauren-

No comments: