Oct 9, 2014

Weekend Recap

We had such a great weekend!

My sister took a couple of days off work and came in town late Wednesday night. She hasn’t been here since May, which is a while for her. Usually she visits once a month or every other month. This kids were so excited to see her!

20141001_184408

Thursday, while the kids were at school, Kymberly and I did a little shopping and then met Jon for lunch. We just hung out at home for the rest of the day and played with the kids.

photo 5 (1)

On Friday, Kymberly and I took the kids up to visit one of my grandmothers. Both Aedan and Adelaide did really well and we all had a nice visit.

Friday night, Kym volunteered to babysit and we would never turn that down so Jon and I went out to dinner!

On Saturday, Aedan had his second soccer game. This age group is so fun to watch! Adelaide has another two years before she can play, but she kept walking out on the field, turning around and crossing her arms, and refusing to get off the field. It is going to be a long two years for her!

photo 3 (1)

Saturday afternoon, my parents came over and we got some family pictures taken. I think they are going to turn out great and I can’t wait to see them. My parents stayed for dinner and then my mom and sister and I went out for drinks and dessert. The three of us don’t get to hang out that much anymore, so it was really nice to have some time together.

photo 5 (2)

Sunday, we had a pretty lazy day and just hung around the house playing and watching movies. I can’t believe we are already a week into October! This one is going to be two in just a few weeks!!

photo 1 (1)

-Lauren-

No comments: