Oct 6, 2014

What’s New

Aedan started soccer a couple of Saturdays ago. He was super excited about his new soccer shoes and gear! He did really well and had fun.

20140927_100730

 

20140927_104350

Aedan gave up his naps a few months ago, but on the weekends he and Jon sometimes take a nap together. This particular Saturday they both took a 3 hour nap (and Aedan was up until about 11 that night!).

20140920_153401

Both of my kids love to sleep with tones of stuff in the beds. This was Adelaide after naptime one day. When she wakes up, she wants just about everything out of her bed and then she tries to carry it all with her out of her room. Obviously she can’t carry everything so she gets pretty frustrated. It is hard being almost two!

20140912_161822

We got a new car! Jon’s car was about to bite the dust and we wanted a family car that was bigger than the forester. We looked at a lot of SUVs with the third row and ultimately decided they were just too tight feeling. I didn’t want something that felt huge to drive so the full size SUVs were out. Finally about 6 months ago, Jon convinced me to test drive a minivan. You guys, it was sooo nice. I have always been pretty adamant that I would never drive a minivan, but now I do. And you know what? It is so nice! The sliding doors, the space inside, the way it drives…everything, I love it!

We had a great weekend. My sister and parents were in town and we had a lot of fun! I’ll have to do a recap soon.

-Lauren-

No comments: