Jul 27, 2015

Life Lately

We've had a busy past few weeks. Well, we have had a busy summer in general. Hard to believe it will be over in 4 short weeks!

My parents have been in town for the past few weeks at their house in Round Rock. It is still about a 45 minute drive from us, but we got to see them quit a few times which was great!

One night, we had dinner at my grandmother's place and the kids got to go swimming in the indoor pool. They loved it!




Aedan loves rocks/crystals. I think he spent just about every single recess collecting "crystals" from the playground this past school year. We were at an appointment in down town and stopped by a rock store on our way home. He was in heaven. We bought a few cool ones for him to play with. He got to crack them open with a hammer.


My mom and I went to Houston last weekend to help my sister move into her new apartment. Jon stayed with the kids and they had a blast. Aedan stayed up pretty late and loved it!




This past Friday, we headed down to New Braunfels to check out a new children's museum. It was so much fun! The kids had a blast. We were there for a good 4 hours before anyone wanted to leave. 


On Saturday, Jon and Aedan went to the lake with some friends. I think they had a really good time. 



While they were at the lake, Adelaide and I headed up to see my parents again before they head back to Dallas. We got to have dinner with both my grandmothers and my aunt. It was nice to visit with everyone and I know Adelaide had fun playing with all my mom's toys alone. :)

-Lauren-

No comments: