Aug 10, 2015

40th Anniversary Party



A couple of weekend ago, we went up to Plano to help my parents celebrate their 40th anniversary!

We had such a fun weekend hanging out with my parents and my sister. The kids had a blast and I think this was the first time they both woke up, and headed downstairs to my parents before waking up either of us up. :)

I didn't take very many pictures of us hanging out, but there was lots of playing outside, walking to the park, feeding the ducks at the pond and big meals all together. It was really nice.

My sister and I helped throw a party for my parents at a local restaurant. It was a lot of fun. Here are a few pictures my mom put together from the party.








Happy birthday and anniversary to both of you, Mom/Neena and Dad/Pop. We love you!!

-Lauren-

No comments: