Aug 28, 2015

Off to Kindergarten and More

Aedan had his first day of school on Monday!

It was rough getting up so early! We are all tired this week!




Adelaide giving Aedan a kiss goodbye. She tries to mother him all the time and it is hilarious!


All unpacked and sitting at his table.


He has had a great first week. He is making new friends and likes his teacher. He has even done really well with the long days. Me on the other-hand? I miss him so much. I knew it would be hard but the first 3 days were really hard. Since then each day is getting better. I don't like change, and this is a big change! I know we I will get into a new routine and adjust. 

This one doesn't start school until next week so she has been enjoying lots of 1:1 playtime and errand running. She loves to be on the go!


Adelaide did have her first dance class this week. I knew she was ready for some type of little class and most things like gymnastics and sports don't start until 3 years old. So we are trying dance this Fall. How adorable is she?





The class was so cute and the teacher is so good with them. I think she had a lot of fun!


-Lauren-

No comments: