Today is Adelaide’s 4th birthday!
Adelaide, here is what you have been up to these days…
- You love to dress yourself. Sometimes you ask me to pick out your outfits but then when you go get dressed you always come out in something different!
- You are always carrying something around. A bag, a purse, a doll, stuffed animal. Always something.
- You love going places. You always ask me what the plan is for the day as soon as you wake up. You love shopping and running errands.
- Shoes and accessories are your thing. You always notice and complement everyone's shoes or various necklaces and earrings.
- You go to school three days a week and love it. You have such a sweet little class with lots of little girls to play with.
- At home, you love to play with your babydolls and doll house or swing outside. You also love to get dirty in the sandbox or mud.
- You like to help me cook or bake and you even know how to start a load of clothes washing!
- Most of the time you love to be independent but sometimes you tell me you want to be the baby and you want me to “hold you me”.
- You are a big daddy’s girl. You guys have such a special relationship, it is so sweet.
- You are still not a great eater but you are getting better. Milk is still your favorite thing and you probably drink way too much of it everyday.
- You love playing with Aedan and insist on coping every little thing he does. He doesn’t love it, but we know it is just because you love him so much.
Adelaide, you are such a sweet little firecracker. You have so much personality and you keep us on our toes (and laughing) everyday. You are such a special part of our family and you complete it so perfectly. We love you so much and are excited to see what this next year brings. Happy birthday baby girl! Love, Mommy