Oct 13, 2008

Goals for the week...month...you name it

This weekend I did some soul searching and came up with some new goals for myself.
  • I am going to commit to working out for at least 20 min 3-4 times during the week and at least 1 hour once on either Saturday or Sunday.
  • I am going to commit to doing 60/60 experiment at Gateway Community. This means that for 60 days every 60 minutes I am going to think about God.
  • I am going to commit to going to church 3 out of 4 Sundays a month. Since Jon's soccer games are on Sundays we tend to get in the habit of skipping church in the mornings and just listening online. I don't think I am getting as much out of the lessons by just listening, I need to get up and go to church!
  • Jon and I decided to give up cable (for me) and the Xbox (for him) and spend more quality time with each other
I am looking forward to making these things reality...I really think they will have a huge impact on how I feel day to day.

In other news...the mini 9 comes tomorrow! I can't wait to take it to class with me Wednesday night. Jon and I also booked a ski trip for December. We haven't taken a vacation since our honeymoon and we are both really looking forward to spending quality time the beautiful area of Lake Tahoe!

No comments: