Feb 14, 2010

Happy Valentine’s Day

Jon and I don’t really do much for Valentine’s Day besides spend the day together. Today we slept in (we are well aware that our days of sleeping in together are numbered), made a big breakfast and then took Hiro out to Town Lake. We finally had some nice weather on a weekend here in Austin, so we took advantage of it yesterday and today by walking around Town Lake and letting Hiro play at Auditorium Shores.

We picked up our favorite smoothies from Smoothie King, came home for lunch. We started watching this movie but we both got tired and ended up taking a nice long nap (we are also aware that long naps are probably numbered as well).

images

Now we are making some dinner and watching the Olympics. I am also looking forward to this show tonight!

images1

I hope you all had a great weekend!

-Lauren-

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I loved Undercover Boss last night...it may be one of my new favorites!