Apr 13, 2012

10 Weeks

Well, since this is almost a week late, I guess it is more like 10+ weeks. I took the picture earlier this week though…

_MG_6510

I have felt a little better this week. I mostly only throw up in the evening which I guess is better than the morning. I still feel sick a few times throughout the day, but hopefully it will start getting less and less and I can start taking the Zofran less and less.

Today, I had a whole day at home so I got the house cleaned and laundry done since I have totally be slacking lately on everything. Hopefully I get back into my normal routine soon.

We don’t have any plans for the weekend so hopefully it will be nice and relaxing.

Oh, Aedan and I are going to visit a potential Preschool/Mother’s Day Out program next week (tear), any questions I should definitely ask or things to look for? We are going to look at a couple, but I am hoping this one works out since the times and days are perfect, it is well within our budget and it is only about 4 minutes from our house.

Happy Friday!

-Lauren-

No comments: