Apr 18, 2012

Midweek Randomness

I was going to post an 11 week picture today, but I have yet to take one. Oops. I am feeling a little better this week. I have to be pretty careful about what I eat (can't keep down much fruit, any juice and most dairy). I can't wait to just be able to eat whatever and feel good all day! Hopefully soon!

We finally got blinds for our bedroom window yesterday. We have lived here for almost 4 months and we have binds most everywhere else, but our bedroom window is huge and we had to order them (plus we have nothing behind our house so we weren't very motivated) It was wonderful not to be woken up by the sun this morning!

We are also getting a garage door opener installed on Friday. Yay!!

Jon and I have been watching American Idol and I love Phillip! I also love that he and Elise sang my current favorite song last week...Somebody that I Used to Know by Gotye. Love it!

Speaking of music, I am also loving Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men. Luckily Jon has an e-music membership and we get to download new music each month.

Both songs have been playing in my car a lot lately.

Maybe they will both come to ACL. If they do, I may just have to take my 8.5 month pregnant self to see them! :)

Ok, I think that is enough rambling for one post.

-Lauren-

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: