Jan 2, 2016

Hello 2016!

I can't believe the new year is here! This holiday season flew by and apparently my blogging went out the window. Hopefully I can get back on track.

We had a great Christmas/New Year break. Lost of visits with family and friends as well as lots of relaxing family time at home just the 4 of us (and Hiro).

I didn't take too many pictures, but here is what I do have...

Adelaide's preschool Christmas performance.




Aedan's school Christmas party.



Jon and Aedan got to go see Star Wars the night before it opened. He loved it and has since seen it again. 


It was really warm the week of Christmas. Jon took the kids to the Greenbelt for a hike.



We also celebrated my grandmother's 90th birthday! 

We were able to have Christmas celebrations with both side of our extended families. Lots of good food and conversation. 

Santa came and everyone was super happy!




This past week the weather has been much colder and we have had a lot of down time which has been really nice. We had some friends and neighbors over to bring in the new year with some backyard fireworks. 

2016 is off to a good start and I can't wait to see what the year brings!

-Lauren-

No comments: