Jan 21, 2016

Kymberly–Texas

I have been following Kelly’s blog for the past 7 years. It is crazy to think that I have been blogging for 9 years now! Anyway, Kelly has hosted a singles day on her blog for the past 5 years and I finally convinced my sister to let me link up!

My sister, Kymberly (Kym) is 28 and lives in Houston TX, although I keep trying to convince her to move to Austin!

Here is a little about her and why I think she is great!

- She is a 28-year-old who lives in Houston, Texas- originally from Dallas, Texas.

- She is passionate about her work as a speech therapist with children with disabilities.

- Family is extremely important and I am lucky to call my little sis my best friend!

- She is the best aunt and my kids adore her!

- She loves trying new things or discovering new places to have fun.

- She values her family and friendships.

- She has a big heart and is always willing to go out of her way to help someone in need.

- She is spunky and full of life...there's never a dull moment with her around!

- She believes laughing and smiling are the best ways to go about your day.

IMG_2441 (1)

With her niece…

IMG_2986

With her nephew…

IMG_2985

She is the one in glasses below…

IMG_2987

She is the one on the right below…

IMG_2990 (2)

IMG_2988

If you would like to get in touch with her, leave your email and a little bit about you or someone you think would be a good match below in the comments!

Or you can shoot me an email and I'll pass it on to her!

laurenelissa{at}gmail.com or click the link at the top of the page!

-Lauren-

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey Lauren!

I made a post for my brother and they seem to have some things in common! Here is the link to his post http://unclebwilliams.blogspot.com/

If she is interested, his email is breenwilliams@gmail.com!

-Jill

Unknown said...

Hey Lauren, not sure how to go about this, haha, but I'm interested in getting to know kym.. If she's interested let me know! http://sherryssayings.blogspot.com/
Ascott1083@gmail.com
Ascott1083@yahoo.com