Oct 21, 2009

Lights

We added some lights around the pergola this weekend. I love it!

IMG_1582

Over the weekend one of my best friends Amanda came to visit. I think we ate most of our meals outside since the weather was wonderful. We had a great time shopping and enjoying the great weather. 

We had some friends over on Sunday evening and enjoyed chili and corn bread out on our new patio. It’s great having the extra space outside. I think we will be getting a lot of use out of it over the next few months.

-Lauren-

4 comments:

The Haynes Family said...

Steven's upset (again) that Jon's making him look bad. He says that he's going to have to kick it up a notch.

the patio looks so awesome!!! very inspiring :)

Rachel said...

Love the lights! If I had a patio it would have tons of lights overhead too!

Lyryn said...

That looks so awesome! Such a great place to hang with friends! Invite me over! ;)

Kate said...

LOVE the lights! So pretty!