Jul 22, 2010

Baby Giggles

This happy guy did GREAT at the sitter’s house today! Yay! My meeting was cancelled, but since the sitter was already expecting Aedan, I decided to take him and run some errands on my own. It was nice to run in and out of stores without having to take Aedan in and out of his carseat, especially when it started raining!

When I got there to pick him up he was all smiles. The sitter said he did 1000 times better. He had fun laughing and smiling at the older kids, playing in a bouncer and drinking a bottle!! Seriously I think one of the reasons he was so cranky when he was over there before was because he would get hungry and then not take a bottle. Now that we got that taken care of, things are SO much better.

He is going back tomorrow while I go to a friends bridal shower/luncheon. I’m hoping he does just as well.

-Lauren-

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

love love love baby giggles :) so cute!!

glad he did 1000 times better at the sitter's! i know that makes you more relaxed to do things and leave him! :) yay!