Sep 26, 2010

Whirlwind Week

It has been a whirl wind week and weekend. I’m glad that today is Sunday, and I have no where to be. I’m just going to hang out at home in my comfy clothes and play with my favorite little guy.


On Monday I was able to get the house clean and laundry and grocery shopping done for the week. I’m so glad I was able to start the week off with a productive day because the rest of the week was busy!

On Tuesday night after work, I went over to my friend’s house to help out with wedding decorations. One of the girls in my small group got married yesterday and we were all bridesmaids. We had a great evening catching up and putting the finishing touches on the wedding favors.

On Wednesday Aedan and I went to our weekly office meeting. He did so well. He went down for a nap perfectly and when he woke up he played in my colleague's little girl’s jumperoo. He LOVES to jump. Now when we practice standing he tries to jump. :) One Wednesday night Jon and I cleaned out the garage and attic. I cannot believe we have collect so much stuff in the last 3 years! We are finally going to take some pictures and list a bunch of things on Craigslist. Our goal is to be able to fit both cars and Jon’s motorcycle in the garage.

On Thursday I had lunch with a couple of my colleagues to talk about our company. We are going to change some things up and I’m pretty excited. I’m sure I will post more about it once the details have been worked out. After lunch I had a team meeting and then I rushed to pick up Aedan and brought him home just in time to turn around to head to my hairstylist. Actually I tried out a new stylist and I really like her. I had not highlighted my hair in 6 months and I was missing the light blonde. I really like the color now.

Friday morning I woke up early to head out to a school observation at 8am. After my observation I rushed home because I had to write a report about my observation before pre-wedding festivities started that afternoon. I got my report done just in time and got ready for the rehearsal. After the wedding rehearsal my friends and I headed to the rehearsal dinner out at Lake Travis. It was beautiful and we had a great evening of margaritas and catching up.

Yesterday I was up early again to go to Barton Creek Spa for manicures with the bride and bridesmaids. We had a full day; manicures, brunch, hair and makeup, limo rides, pictures, ceremony, pictures, dinner, cake, and dancing. It all went great and the bride and wedding were beautiful! I will have to post pictures once I get some from my friends.

Now since Aedan is down for a nap, I’m going to get comfortable on the couch and start going through all my TiVoed premieres from this week, can’t wait!


1 comment:

Chelsa said...

i watched my dvr'd shows from the week yesterday too :)

glad you had a fun week- even though it was busy!