Sep 29, 2010

Our New Office

I thought it was about time I showed you all our new office. First here are a few pictures of what it used to look like.

IMG_3147

IMG_3148

IMG_3150

As you can see it was way overcrowded and just not the best use of space. We both really liked the furniture, but that bedroom is so small it just didn’t hold it well. Plus we didn’t have nearly enough storage (especially since most of my books were living in boxes in the garage).

A few weeks ago we decided we needed to make better use of the space, especially since I am working more from home now. We moved out all the furniture, painted the room (we had bought the paint way back when we bought paint for Aedan’s room) and installed a new desk/shelf system to give Jon and I both a work space with lots of storage.

 

We love it!

Oh and here is a video of my favorite little guy. He is so fun!

-Lauren-

No comments: