Sep 3, 2010

Bath Time

Aedan has this seahorse bath toy that someone gave me at a shower. It’s made out of wash cloth material so it is like a stuffed animal for the bathtub. It also makes a seahorse horse noises if you squeeze it.

Aedan has fallen in love with this toy.

IMG_3043

If you don’t give it to him during his bath, he will just stare at it the whole time.

IMG_3040

IMG_3042

He is saying “What doesn’t everyone like to put their favorite bath toy in their mouth?”

IMG_3046 Such a silly guy.

IMG_3048

He would totally love to take the seahorse to bed with him, I just know it!

-Lauren-

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

Such a cutie!! :)

The Haynes Family said...

Lauren, I know you hear this a million zillion times a day, but Mr Aedan is TOO CUTE!!! What a sweet little face! :) I miss the baby days!! I'll just have to borrow some Aedan cuddles next time you're in town.