Nov 28, 2011

Christmas Cards

I love picking out Christmas cards to send out to our family and friends each year. I equally love receiving cards. It’s so fun to see pictures and get letters from people we don’t get to see very often.

This year I am getting my cards from Tiny Prints. Their selection is huge! I am trying to decide if we are going to do a family picture or if I am just going to do a few pictures of Aedan…or maybe both…

Here are a few cards that I love…

Christmas Cards Colorful Letters - Front : Tomato

Christmas Cards Christmas Collage - Front : Khaki

Christmas Cards Merry Fine - Front : Black

What are your favorites?

Another thing I love is displaying all the picture cards we get. Two years ago I hung them all on my homemade bulletin board.

IMG_1839

Last year I hung them on a wreath made of clothes pins, that I apparently didn’t take a picture of. Opps.

This year I am thinking about trying out this idea…

Pinned Image

(source)

How do you display your Christmas cards?

-Lauren-

I was selected to receive 50 free Christmas cards from Tiny Prints in return for this blog post, however my opinions are my own. I have used Tiny Prints for invitations and Christmas cards in the past and always been very happy with them. :)

No comments: