Nov 1, 2011

Halloween Weekend Recap

How was your Halloween weekend? We had a blast!

Friday night, we did our normal errands/shopping and out to dinner. We went to DSW and checked out some shoes. Aedan loves all the mirrors and had a blast. Haha! I found a pair of shoes I wanted, but they didn’t have my size. I ended up coming home and ordering them from Zappos and they got here on Monday. I love that website!

Saturday morning, we got up and went to breakfast at our favorite place and then came home and hung out until nap time. I think both Jon and Aedan took a 3 hour nap! Then we got ready to head to a Halloween party at my sister and brother-in-law’s house. It was lots of fun! Aedan got to jump in his first bounce house; he was a fan as long as there weren’t too many big kids in there with him.

Aedan was a puppy and this is how he felt about having to wear his costume hood…that face just screams lame. Haha!

photo 2

Really I am just impressed he kept the jacket part on. He has decided he is not into long sleeves any more. As in he takes off his shirt if I put one on that has long sleeves. We have been talking about jackets a lot and now he thinks those are cool, so I guess that helped.

Blurry proof of Aedan in the bounce house…

photo 3

On Sunday, Aedan and I hung out at home while Jon went to his soccer game. After the game and nap time, we ran a couple of errands and then hung out at home for the evening. The weather was great so we played outside a lot.

Last night we headed over to our friends’ house for another Halloween party. Aedan got to run around and check out everyone’s costume.

photo 4

Typical, showing off his surprised face. :)

We came home and passed out candy in our neighborhood for awhile before bedtime. Last year we ran out so I was more conservative on how much I gave each person. We had just a small bag of leftovers…I’m not sure if that is good or bad, but I am sure I will have no problem finishing it off. :)

I can’t believe it is already November! This is my favorite time of the year and I just know it is going to fly by!!

-Lauren-

No comments: