Nov 30, 2011

The Inside

Aedan and I went up to the new house today to do a walk through with the inspector. I took a few pictures of the inside, so I thought I would share. I just had my phone with me so the quality is not the best, but you get the idea.

The house is mostly one story, with 4 bedrooms and an office on the first floor and then a bonus room and a third full bath upstairs. It is an awesome floor plan and at just under 2400 sq. ft., it is double what we have right now!

We will be able to use the bonus room for so many things, including a guest space or a game room. It was definitely the part that we fell instantly in love with.

The kitchen…right now, I have 3 drawers and 3 upper cabinets compared to the 9 drawers and 9 upper cabinets I will have.

photo 1

The living room…not the best picture, but basically the kitchen, eating area and living room are one big rectangular room so it is super open. This one thing we have right now and love, so it was a must have for us.

photo 2

The backyard…this is just one side of it. It is pretty big and comes complete with a full sprinkler system and big covered patio.

photo 3

The master bath…probably another of my favorites. Compared to what we have now, this is a huge huge upgrade. I cannot wait!!

photo 4

photo 5

The master closet…along with good size closets in the 3 other bedrooms, we also have a downstairs hallway closet and two closets in the bonus room. Love love love the storage!

photo 1

The study…it is at the front of the house, away from the bedrooms and living room which will be great for Jon. Hopefully his conference calls won’t be filled with the sound of Bob the Builder and Popper!

photo 4

Then the bonus room…you can’t really tell for this picture, but it’s a pretty big room. The bathroom and closets are off to the side.

photo 5

We are super excited! Now we just need someone to rent out our house and we will be good to go! Fingers crossed; we had someone turn in an application today so hopefully they will work out. If not we have a couple of more showings this week/weekend already scheduled.

-Lauren-

No comments: