Jan 8, 2013

2 Month Check Up & More

 

  • Adelaide had her 2 month check up yesterday morning. She weighs 11 lbs. 10 oz. and is 21.75 in. long. She is a full two pounds lighter than Aedan was at 2 months…now wonder I feel like she is tiny!
  • Her Dr. and I were talking about all the things she is doing now and he asked about her sleep…I told him for the past 5 nights she has done between 8.5 and 11 hours straight. He asked if I meant she woke up and ate in between that time…nope, girlfriend goes to sleep around 8/8:30 and doesn’t wake up to eat again until after 5:30 am, most mornings it is more like 6:45/7. He said his 4 month old twins weren’t even doing that. Hopefully she keeps it up, because it is so nice!! 
  • While I took Adelaide to her appointment, Aedan went to his sitter’s house. He hadn’t been since October so it was good for him to go for a few hours. I also got to have Adelaide meet everyone when I picked him up…she will start going next week. I can’t believe it has already been over 2.5 years since Aedan started going there!
  • Aedan starts school again next week and I officially start seeing clients again the following week, so this week were are just taking it easy and hanging out at home. Today it has been raining all day, so it has been the perfect around the house day. Aedan and I watched a lot of Thomas the Train, played with cars and blocks and most importantly he fought some robots (aka the yoga ball we bounce on with Adelaide). Now both kids are down for a nap and I am going to try and watch the first episode of the Bachelor. After each session is over, I tell myself I won’t watch another one, but I always do. :)

-Lauren-

No comments: