Jan 5, 2013

Adelaide’s Room

I figured it was about time I posted some pictures of Adelaide’s nursery. You know, since I said I was going to do it before she was born and all. Opps.

This is the view from her bedroom door.

_MG_7042

This little sign used to be on my nursery door when I was a baby.

_MG_7044

This recliner used to be my grandmother’s. It is so comfortable and definitely the perfect place for those middle of the night feedings. Although, Adelaide has given me two nights of 11 hours straight sleep and two nights of 9 hours straight sleep this week, so maybe those middle of the night feedings will be a thing of the past soon!

_MG_7054

I keep meaning to get some things hung up on the walls. I need to hang these two pictures somewhere and I also have a set of old fashion alphabet cards that I want to hang over the dresser.

_MG_7055

Here is the dresser that I redid over the summer. I still love it!

_MG_7050

Here is a better view of the window corner. I made the curtains as well as the bed skirt on the crib.

_MG_7047

And the crib…I had the bumper made and it turned out so cute!

_MG_7052

_MG_7056

And the inside of the crib, with my little helper. :)

_MG_7061

-Lauren-

No comments: