Feb 25, 2013

Our Weekend

We had such a great weekend!

Friday night, once Jon was finished with work, we headed out for burgers and fries. We usually do a Costco trip on Fridays and then grab P Terry's on our way home (I know, try not to be too jealous of our glamorous Friday nights). Aedan loves fries so we tell him that since it is Friday, we gets fries for dinner, :)

We didn't need anything at Costco this week so we went to Mighty Fine and ate there instead of taking dinner home. Aedan had fun and Adelaide didn't even know we were there since she slept the whole time (she had a rough day and was super tired).

When we got home from dinner, my sister Kym and her friend Jordan had gotten to our house. They came down for the weekend to visit. Jon took over putting both kids down for the night and Kym, Jordan and I went over to Trudy's for drinks. We had such a fun time!

Saturday, Jon made a big breakfast and then I went to meet one of the girls I work with so her mom could take our head shots for my website. Then it was home to hang out with everyone. We all took a long afternoon nap and then headed to the park.

Aedan is obsessed with sitting in the car and pretending to drive. He will grab my keys, wallet and sunglasses and tell me he is going to Target to pick up diapers, chips and oatmeal. Haha! He was thrilled that Emmie let him play in her car.




Kym and Jordan volunteered to babysit for us Saturday night, so of course we took them up on it. We went to the Alamo and saw Zero Dark Thirty. It was really good and it is alway nice to spend time with Jon without kids.

Sunday we had a very lazy day around the house. I got some cleaning and laundry done and we all took long afternoon naps again (both Aedan and Adelaide slept for the same 3 hours!).


Jon and I also finished up our new entryway bench. I love it...I will do a whole post on it soon. We have a busy week this week, but I'm really going to try to get back into my 3 posts a week routine. I miss blogging and I know I will want to go back and read these posts someday. :)

-Lauren-

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: