Aug 28, 2009

A Friday Survey

I found this a friends blog and thought it was cute. Since I have been so bad a blogging lately, I thought this would be fun.

♥ What are your middle names?
Lauren Elissa, Jon Michael


♥ How long have you been together?
4.5 years


♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Not long, we meet when I was visiting family one weekend. I think we knew each other about a month before we were officially dating.

♥ Who asked whom out?
He asked for my number, and I happened to be coming back into town a couple of weeks after we meet so I asked if he wanted to hang out.


♥ How old are each of you?
Me-25
Jon – 28


♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most?
We see one of Jon’s sisters frequently, since her family lives here is Austin. Next to that we probably see my sister the most.


♥ Do you have any children together?
We have one on the way!! We can’t wait to welcome our baby just in time for our 3rd anniversary in March.

♥ What about pets?
Hiro is our chocolate lab. He is pretty much our baby (Jon refers to him as his first born son). Hiro just turned 2 in May.

 
♥ Did you go to the same school?
Nope, I started a Baylor and graduated from the University of Texas at Dallas. Jon started at Laterno and graduated from St. Edwards University.

 
♥ Are you from the same home town?
Nope. I was born in Dallas and grew up in Plano. Jon was born in Austin and grew up in Tyler.

♥ Who is the smartest?
I think we are equally intelligent but maybe in different areas. For example, when my computer is broken I take the push every button until something happens, whereas Jon fixes computers for a living.

♥ Who is more sensitive?
I’m not sure. I think we can both be pretty sensitive on the inside but we probably both hid it from others.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We haven’t been out to eat in awhile since I have been so sick, but we both love Curras. They have amazing tex-mex and wonderful avocado margaritas (they are one of a kind and sooo good).

 
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
We have been to San Francisco and Napa Valley for our honeymoon and we have been to DC and Disney World together.


♥ Who has the craziest exes?
Hmm...I think I’ll skip this question.


♥ Who has the worst temper?
I would say Jon, but he might say me...I’m not sure.

 
♥ Who does the cooking?
Ha...Jon does ALL the cooking. I am one lucky wife.


♥ Who is more social?
I like to be around people more, but we are both pretty introverted.

 
♥ Who is the neat-freak?
Me for sure! These last few weeks I haven’t cared cleaning, and Jon has been so sweet to take care of everything for me.


♥ Who is more stubborn?
He is, no question about it.

 
♥ Who hogs the bed?
I hog the covers, but he hogs the bed. Of course maybe he is just trying to find the covers that I have stolen (in the winter we have to have separate covers so he doesn’t freeze to death).


♥ Who wakes up earlier?
I usually do, unless Jon has an early job.

 
♥ Where was your first date?
Our first date lasted all afternoon and evening. We met at Mozarts (a great coffee place here in Austin), then we went to look at the view of downtown from St. Edwards, followed by a little window shopping on South Congress, dinner at Frank and Angie’s, a walk around the capitol and dessert a Amy’s Ice Cream.

 
♥ Who has the bigger family?
Jon has 3 sisters and they all have kids, so I think his family wins for size.


♥ Do you get flowers often?
Not too often, but I like to have fresh flowers on our kitchen table as much as I can, and since we grocery shop together we usually grab an inexpensive bunch once a month.

 
♥ How do you spend the holidays?
Trying to split our time with both families as well as some time just for us.

 
♥ Who is more jealous?
Neither of us is jealous.


♥ How long did it take to get serious?
We dated for 2 years before we got engaged, but think it was pretty serious when I moved to Austin after I graduated.

 
♥ Who eats more?
He eats more but he eats healthier too, you should see how many vegetables he can pile on a veggie sandwich.

 
♥ Who does/did the laundry?
I do the laundry, but I get him to help me put them up, because that is my least favorite.

 
♥ Who’s better with the computer?
See the question about who is smarter.

 
♥ Who drives when you are together?
He usually drives when we are together. He is a horrible backseat driver so instead of us arguing, it is just easier if he drives. I don’t mind at all.

Happy Friday everyone!

-Lauren-

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

putting the laundry away is the least favorite part for me too!