Sep 17, 2009

Busy Week and Full Weekend

It’s the end of a pretty busy week and I have a jammed packed weekend ahead of me. The only think that is not so good, is that I haven’t felt very well all week. I tried to stop taking my Zofran, but it was a good idea. :( Thankfully my Dr. gave me a refill for my prescription so I have plenty to last me through the weekend and next week.

Tomorrow I am heading down to San Antonio for a conference with some of the girls I work with. The conference we are going to is called Motivating Children with Autism to Speak; Incorporating ABA to Build Functional Communication. It should be pretty interesting and helpful. The only downside is check in begins at 7:30, 90 minutes away from where we are. We are all meeting up and leaving by 6 am…yuck! We probably won’t be home until late tomorrow night…I am going to be so exhausted.

Saturday I am flying to Dallas. I am going to spend the day with my mom shopping and then going out to eat with my parents. Sunday I get to go to this little guy’s baptism and then I am heading home.

It’s going to be a whorl wind 3 days, but I am hoping I feel better and have fun!

-Lauren-

1 comment:

Nicki said...

sorry to hear you haven't been feeling very well. hopefully you'll really enjoy your conference tomorrow!! :)