Mar 1, 2010

I Think We’re Ready

We had a busy and productive weekend.

Friday night my parents and sister came into town and we had a big dinner over at my grandparent’s house. A couple of my cousins and their families came over and we got to meet the newest member of the Mueller side of the family. My cousin’s wife had a little girl 8 weeks ago and she is adorable! She and Aedan aren’t going to be that far apart. In August one of my other cousin’s will be having a baby…next Christmas should be so fun!! :)

On Saturday my girlfriends threw me a great shower. It was a lot of fun and great to see both sides of our family. We got tons of stuff including over 10 packs of diapers and wipes (my friends had everyone bring them to enter to win a door prize…great idea!) After the shower Jon and I went out to dinner with his parents and sister and her family. By the time we got home I was exhausted!!

On Sunday Jon and I spent some time going through all our gifts from both showers. We had a few things to return and a few things that we still wanted to get, so we got that all taken care of. Now I think we have everything we need to bring Aedan home. :)

This morning our good friend Aaron came over to take some belly shots for me and then I spent the afternoon getting the nursery cleaned up and organized. Hopefully tomorrow I will get some cleaning done, and some walking (its raining right now so I may have to skip walking for today).

-Lauren-

No comments: