Oct 14, 2011

I love Fridays. It's the end of the week, the cusp of the weekend, and a fun day all around.

On Friday mornings, Aedan and I got to Gymboree. He loves it! I'm pretty sure he could climb on the play equipment there all day.







He also loves the bubbles...




After Gymboree, we ran a few errands and came home for lunch. While Aedan napped, I worked on a progress report and cleaned up the house.

Aedan woke up from his nap and we played until Jon finished up work early. Then we decided to hit up Costco to stock up on a few things and then had dinner at Kirby Lane.

Now we are home, Aedan is asleep, and I think Jon and I may watch a movie. Yes, that is our Fridays; Gymboree, errands, out to dinner and home for a movie. I love it!! :)

Oh and my sister has a question for you all...she got invited to an evening wedding at a nice hotel in Dallas. The invite says black tie affaire. Does that mean full length dress? What would you wear??

-Lauren-

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Fridays

No comments: