Mar 23, 2012

Five Things Friday

Yay for the weekend!

1. The weather is beautiful here so I am hoping to spend a lot of the weekend outside!

2. I don’t think I ever blogged about this, but a couple of weeks ago we went to dinner at Logan’s Roadhouse (horrible service and so so food). Anyway, it is one of those places where you can get a bucket of peanuts and drop the shells on the floor. Aedan hated it! He kept telling us all about the dirt on the floor and asking for a broom. He even asked out waiter for a broom when he came to take our order. Haha! I guess maybe I clean a little too much around here.

3. Aedan got a shopping cart for his birthday and he fills it with random toys or items and pushes it around the house daily. Jon calls it his homeless cart and honestly that is exactly what it looks like. This is what it looked like yesterday…

_MG_6457

Yes, that is my hair dryer along with various tools and of course Babar along for the ride.

_MG_6459

And this one, this is the one that really looks like a homeless cart. This is tools, a gold club, a Thor hammer and popper.

4. So I am thinking about picking up a pair of colored jeans for spring. I see them everywhere and always thing the girls wearing them look so cute, but I am a little nervous about pulling them off. My sister bought a pair and they just look so fun so we shall see.

Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Skinny Denim - Assorted Colors.Opens in a new window

5. And just because I love to see them play together…

_MG_6401

-Lauren-

No comments: