Mar 8, 2012

Is it Friday Yet??

This week has been creeping by so slow.

Part of it has to do with the fact that Jon is leading a training all week. He is out the door by 7am and usually not home until 6:30/7pm. Since he usually works from home, we are pretty used to seeing him all the time, so it basically feels like he is out of town for the second week in a row!

The other reason is that we have a big weekend coming up with Aedan's birthday party. We have lots of family coming into town and I can't wait to see everyone! The only problem is Aedan seems to have a cold now. Sigh. Hopefully some rest tomorrow and Saturday will be all he needs to feel better!

I have a long grocery list of things to pick up tomorrow and then lots of cooking/baking to do on Saturday. Luckily I should be able to get most everything done on Saturday so I don't have to worry about much the day of his party (Sunday). Plus my sister and her friend are staying with us and will be here to help out Sunday before everyone comes over which will be perfect!

Now I'm off to cuddle my almost two year old, while we watch Bob the Builder. :)




-Lauren-
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: