Mar 13, 2012

Two Years Old

Today is Aedan’s second birthday!! We had his birthday party on Sunday and we all had so much fun! I will do a full party post later this week. For now, I thought I would share this little survey.  I have seen this on a few other blogs and I thought it would be fun to fill out for Aedan. Hopefully I can keep it up and fill it out each year as he gets older.

_MG_6421

1. What is your favorite color? I’m not too sure, but I think maybe red. He tends to grab red items when given the choice.

2. What is your favorite toy? For sure his hammer and vacuum. *edit: I wrote this last week, and since his party he is now all about his new drill, shopping cart (for carrying his tools of course) and his new shovel and rake. *

3. What is your favorite fruit? strawberries, he would probably eat them 24/7 if I let him.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Bob the Builder, Diego, or Elmo (aka Sesame Street)

5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Quesadilla, or cheese and crackers and yogurt

6. What is your favorite outfit? I don’t think he has a favorite outfit, but he loves to be able to run around the house in just a t-shirt and diaper.

7. What is your favorite game? Any kind of wrestling/tickling game with Daddy.

8. What is your favorite snack? Z-bars

9. What is your favorite animal? BaBar the elephant. He found it at my parents house because it used to be mine, and he has slept with it ever since.

10. What is your favorite song? That’s a tough one, but probably Head Shoulders Knees and Toes or the Hot Dog song.

11. What is your favorite book? Richard Scary’s Busy Town Best First Book. He loves looking at all the different pages, especially when he finds a hammer, vacuum or lawnmower in the picture.

12. Who is your best friend? Probably Daddy or Hiro. Although he loves this little baby at his sitter’s house names Ava.

13. What is your favorite cereal? Cheerios

14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Kick a soccer ball, move around rocks, and “fix” the fence with his tools.

15. What is your favorite drink? For sure milk, but lemonade would be a close second.

16. What is your favorite holiday? I’m not sure, but he did have a blast at Christmas.

17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Babar usually lives in his crib, so that and his “num num” (blanket).

18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Eggs and waffles just like his Daddy.

19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? He would be in heaven if I just gave him French fries.

20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Not sure, but he loves cleaning and fixing things so something along those lines would be my guess if he answered this today.

Happy Birthday sweet boy! We can not believe you are two years old! We love you so so so much!!

-Lauren-

No comments: