May 4, 2012

Five Things Friday

Aedan and I are up in Plano this weekend. Jon went on a camping/road trip with a friend and I decided the next best thing to being home with my little family, is being back home with my parents. :)

We came up yesterday afternoon and Aedan did so well in the car. Elmo and Bob the Builder on my iPad didn't hurt. :)

Today we went up to my mom's school for lunch. Aedan got way too much attention! He loved every minute of it!

I finally got my hair cut and highlighted on Wednesday. It had been about 6 months. I feel like a new person! I love the cut and color and decided I am going to be better are keeping up with it on a regular basis.

Aedan is down for a nap and my parents are off at work so I m going to get caught up on a few shows on Hulu and probably take a nap myself. Not a bad way to spend a Friday afternoon!

-Lauren-

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: