Dec 4, 2012

Phone Pictures

I was always so bad about taking pictures off my iPhone. I would never what to sit down and plug it in and go through iTunes to sync everything.

Now that I have an android phone, I can send my pictures directly to our Dropbox without every plugging my phone in…it is awesome!

So here are a few pictures from my phone…

When Aedan wakes up in the morning he usually reads books to himself before he calls us to come get him…so cute!

20121121_072359

 

One afternoon, Aedan and I were playing outside and we found a furry caterpillar.

20121128_122353

Of course we had to give it an orange because it was looking for food, just like the Hungry Hungry Caterpillar book we read just about every night.

20121128_122807

Aedan loves to copy everything Jon does or says. One Saturday morning I came into the living room to find them both eating bananas with their leg up on the ottoman. Goofy boy!

20121130_101227

I was making a Christmas shopping list so Aedan got some paper and drew some pictures. Then he wanted to hang them on the refrigerator. Then it became way more fun to hang paper on the frig, so he started bringing me old bills and such from Jon’s to-shred pile and we hung them up all over the frig and the pantry door.

20121202_122356

Oh and Adelaide had her 1 month check up today…she is 10 lbs. 4 oz. and 20 inches long…75th percentile for weight and 10th percentile for height. Looks like she is going to shape up just like Aedan. At least he evened things out by about a year. :)

-Lauren-

No comments: