Jun 10, 2013

Swimming Lessons

This morning Aedan had his first swimming lesson. I can’t believe he is old enough for swimming lessons on his own! I remember being in swimming lessons around his age. I was a little nervous about how he would do, but he did great. It’s semi private lessons so only 2 other kids and the instructor. The instructor seems great and I am excited to see what he will learn this summer!

20130610_085241

At point they were talking about safety rules and Amy (the instructor) asked what they should do if it was thundering and lightening. With out missing a beat Aedan shouted out his answer…”go sleep in mommy’s bed”. Ha! I though it was hilarious and it is true. Up until probably 6 months ago, thunder storms never even woke him up at night. Even the ones I was sure would have woken him up. But lately he seems to be tuned into the thunder and as soon as he hears it, he is standing next to our bed. Usually we just let him lay with us until the loudest stuff has past. A few times, we have all fallen back asleep before that happens. :)

-Lauren-

No comments: