Jun 9, 2008

Summer is going to be busy

Today was my first day of full class. I think I am going to learn a lot this session. I am taking assessments and evaluations and teaching reading to students with disabilities. I am going to get to practice giving a couple of different assessments to some of my kiddos over the summer. I am also hoping to pick up some tips to help teach S to read. She is so close, it will be exciting to see how she improves this summer.
Once class was over I had to go straight to a team meeting for my second little kid. The meeting went really well. We are transitioning to a new method of doing therapy. I think we have a great team with some really strong therapists in place. I am excited to see the gains J makes this summer.

After class, work, grocery shopping, cleaning, laundry, and dinner I am looking forward to doing some relaxing tonight.

No comments: