Jun 29, 2008

Slacking

When I envisioned starting a blog, I saw my self blogging at least every other day. Well it has been over a week since my last post so clearly things are not going as planned. I will try to be better about posting more regularly.

I have had a lot on my plate and on my mind over the last week. So much has happened. First I finally finished with my summer I classes. Yay! I took one final on Friday and then I had the weekend to do the second final and I finished it up this morning. Now I have a week off from school and hopefully some time just to relax.

I was hoping to spend a lot of time reading by the pool, but I woke up Sunday morning sick..gross. I hate being sick in the summer. I'm hoping it is just allergies.

My new refrigerator gets delivered on Wednesday!! It is my gift since Jon bought a motorcycle. I know it may not sound too exciting, but I am so looking forward to it. It is a LG with French doors. We are going to have so much space! We plan on moving our old refrigerator out to the garage so we can have a place to keep all the drinks we buy at Costco cold and a place to store extra frozen food.

Alright, that is all I have time for now. I will post something more interesting tonight or tomorrow.

No comments: