Jan 30, 2010

Busy Saturday

Jon and I went to our second (and last) childbirth class today. It was pretty informative and we got to tour the delivery and post-partum rooms. I’m glad we went to the classes, but I am also glad they are over…spending most of your Saturday in a class is not so much fun.

Other than class the only other thing we did today was go out to dinner with some friends. It was nice because Hiro got to go over and play with his BFF, Woodrow while we went to dinner. Aren’t these guys cute?

Hiro.Woodrow.07 

They have been friends since they were both around 4 months old (this is a picture of the first time they met). Instant best friends.

Hiro.Woodrow.Meet.05

Tomorrow I am hoping to get some cleaning done and then I have to go to my BCBA study group. After that my afternoon is going to be spent relaxing. :)

-Lauren-

No comments: