Jan 6, 2010

Busy Week

This first week of the new year has been super busy! I am in the process of transitioning to a co-supervisor vs a therapist. I am coming off one of my cases on Jan 22. I wish I could keep working with this little guy, but he can get pretty aggressive and has some major tantrums at times. My belly is getting to big for me to handle him productively, which means we need a new therapist.

I am helping the program supervisor out by going through resumes and setting up interviews for new therapist. I went through 35 resumes last night, and picked out 14 that I thought had potential. This morning I narrowed it down to 10 and gave them a call. I got a hold of 9 and scheduled interviews tomorrow and next week. I have a good feeling about a few of girls I am interviewing so hopefully one will work out. :)

Tomorrow morning I have an appointment with my doctor. Hopefully my iron levels have come back up to normal and hopefully I haven’t put on too much weight through the holidays. Tomorrow I will try to post a 29/30 week post. Wow, I can’t believe I’m that far along!

Tomorrow night I start a digital photography class. I am so excited! I have been wanting to take a class ever since Jon bought me an SLR camera for my 25th birthday. Unfortunately the classes never worked out with my work/school schedule. This class is offered at a perfect time, I’m out of school and not working too much. The class meets once a week for 6 weeks so it should end at a good time before Aedan comes. I am going to try to post a few tips that I learn every week so that I can look back at them later.

-Lauren-

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

sounds like a fun class!!! plus it will help keep ya busy before aadan comes!!

Chelsa said...

(not that you need to be busy, i just meant it will make time go faster 'til you get to meet little man!).