Jun 4, 2011

I Wear My Sunglasses…

Yesterday, Aedan and I did a little shopping. I was picking him up some shorts at Children’s Place and saw that their sunglasses were on sale for $2. Not bad.

For a long time now, Aedan has loved to pull our sunglasses off and wave them around. Sometimes I put my sunglasses on him and he laughs and then takes them off. I wasn’t too sure he would wear sunglasses if I bought them, but for $2, I thought it was worth a try.

photo 1 (2)

Um, he loves them. He wouldn’t wear them for very long inside but as soon as I took him outside and put them on, he totally got it. Then we went back inside and he didn’t want to take them off. He thinks he is pretty cool. :)

photo 3 (1)

Sorry about the quality, but look at that face! Talk about attitude! haha!

-Lauren-

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh the cuteness :)