Dec 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!


It's been a whirlwind week here, but I wanted to jump on and wish everyone a merry Christmas!

We closed on the new house on Monday and started moving in on Wednesday. Thanks to my mom and my sister watching Aedan, we were able to get about 80% unpacked by Thursday night. Neither Jon nor I can relax until everything is put away so we worked really hard to get settled before Christmas weekend. I will post pictures soon, but I have to say we are all loving the new house!

We celebrated Christmas with my immediate family on Saturday morning and with my extended family Saturday evening. Today we were able to spend time with Jon's family at two get toegthers. I will have to do separate posts with pictures and such, but "Santa" (aka Nonnie & Pop and Mama & Papa) were very good to Aedan (and Jon and I too!) and we had a great time with everyone!

Jon and I have the week off so we are going to get some things done around the house and try to do a lot of relaxing. It has been an exciting and crazy month and we are exhausted!

I hope everyone had a wonderful day with friends and family! 

-Lauren-

No comments: