Oct 2, 2012

Random Updates and Thoughts

  • I am loving the weather we are having! It could be cooler, but at least it is not hot anymore. Aedan pretty much spends all his free time outside…

photo 2

  • We are on week two of potty training and day 4 with zero accidents! He is doing really well and I am pretty sure he would be doing better, but I kept having to go back and forth between underwear and diapers last week since he spend a few days at his sitter’s house and then school and my mom 2 mom group. On Thursday we are going to try preschool in underwear and on Friday he will go to his sitter’s house in underwear. So I think now we are good to go!

photo 1

  • I’m splitting my commercial money with Jon, because while I was at the shoot, he was at home dealing with day two of potty training all by himself! He told me at one point Aedan went and got a diaper and brought it to him and asked to have it put on. I probably would have thrown in the towel, but they stuck it out and it only got better from there!
  • Speaking of commercial money, I have been trying to decide what I want to buy for myself since I feel like I can justify buying something just to have it. I am thinking about a new purse. Part of me thinks I should get a diaper bag, but honestly, I never really carried a diaper bag with Aedan. I always just had diapers, wipes and extra stuff in the car. Then in my purse I carried snacks and bottles. I found this purse that I think I love…

  • I guess it is getting to be time to think about packing a hospital bag. I can’t remember what I packed with Aedan other then the obvious; toiletries and clothes to wear home. Any must remember items I should throw in my bag?
  • Speaking of baby stuff, her nursery is almost done. Well, as done as it is going to be for now. I don’t have much up on the walls because I haven’t found anything I love yet, but other than that, we just need to hang up curtains and blinds and call it good. I’ll share pictures soon!
  • My friend gave me a bunch of her daughters baby clothes (Thanks Laura!!) and we are officially stocked in that department and since we already had all the big stuff, I think we are good to go!

photo 3

  • Lots of people are blogging everyday for the month of October and I think it sounds so fun. I’m a day late and I’m not sure I can keep up with everyday this month, but hopefully it will motivate me to keep up with 3 posts a week.

-Lauren-

No comments: