Sep 25, 2012

34 Weeks

I saw my doctor today and apparently I start weekly appointments next week. I don’t think I started those until 36 weeks with Aedan. I can’t believe it’s already time for those!

_MG_6763

How Far Along: 34 weeks
Size of Baby: A coconut
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I’m up 25 lbs. and I still have 5/6 weeks to go. I think I gained about 30 with Aedan so I guess I’m on that track again. 
Gender: Hopefully still a girl. :) Adelaide Caroline
Movement: Lots of movement. Sometimes I feel like she moves more than Aedan did, but its probably about the same.
Sleep: Ugh, not so great lately. It’s hard to get comfortable and I wake up a bunch during the night and can’t fall back asleep.
Maternity Clothes: Same as before, and I am getting tired of them. I think mostly I am just ready for some fall weather!
Symptoms: Lots of Braxton Hicks contractions mostly in the evenings and at night. My doctor said I should start taking it easy, haha, I’m not sure when that will happen with a 2.5 year old running around.
Aversions: Same as before, the stuff that made me sick early on still makes me feel sick to think about. Also, I have been having some pretty bad heartburn at night.
Cravings: Fruit and ice water and sweet things (not great for the weight gain).
What I miss: Not feeling so big and having a hard time moving around/playing with Aedan on the floor.
Worst Moment of the week: Can’t think of a practically bad moment, just more of the same, busy and worn out.
Best Moment this week: Jon is finally off the project that had him working weekend nights! For the past 8 months he has pretty much worked 6-7 days a week and averaged at least 60 hours per week. It was hard on all of us. Yesterday, he was done at 5 and it was so nice to have a normal evening as a family. We even had time to walk to the park after dinner.

-Lauren-

No comments: