Sep 14, 2012

Favorite Beauty Products

Don’t forget, I am having an online Scentsy party through Sept 21st. You can go here to read about my favorite scents or go here to place and order.

I love finding out what other people love when it comes to beauty products. I tend to stick with the same things so when I see someone else recommend something it motivates me to try it. This week Kelly is having a link up for favorite beauty products so I thought I would join in.

I am not a huge makeup person. Most of what I own fits in a small makeup bag, but I do have some products that I love!

I have talked about this one before, but I still love Origin’s VitaZing moisturizer. I use it everyday. On the days I just stay home or run errands it is usually the only thing I wear on my face (well that and mascara, my eye lashes are pretty light and I look like I am half asleep without mascara on!).

Speaking of mascara, I have been using this one since my freshman year of college. Occasionally, when I run out, I will try something else but I always end up hating it. I love this one and I am not sure what I would do if they stop making it! I don’t think it does anything special, but I love that it makes my eye lashes feel like there is nothing on them.

And staying on the topic of eyes, I love Mac’s paint pot in painterly. It is the perfect base for any eye shadow and really makes your eye makeup last all day, which is perfect, since I am one of those people who likes to do it in the morning and not touch it again.  Although I did just pick up the Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo in Barely Beige and while it is a shimmery color vs. the Mac’s matte color, it works just as well.

When I am going out or to work, I usually put a little bit of foundation on. I have been loving this one by Estee Lauder. It is a little more pricey, but I don’t use it everyday and I use such a small amount, I know it will last me forever. It is pretty light coverage, which is why I like it. It feels like you have no makeup on, but really evens out my skin perfectly.

Ok enough makeup, how about some hair favorites? I have been loving Suave Keratin Infusion shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair really soft and at under $2 a bottle it is not a bad deal.

What about you? Any beauty favorites? I am always looking for new things to try.

-Lauren-

No comments: