Sep 12, 2012

32 Weeks!

Don’t forget, I am having an online Scentsy party through Sept 21st. You can go here to read about my favorite scents or go here to place and order.

Ah, I can’t believe I am already 32 weeks along. Although, I feel pretty uncomfortable most of the time, so I guess I kind of can believe it. So I am totally done being pregnant but I am not so sure I am ready for a newborn in 8 weeks…I guess I have no choice. :)

I took a picture this morning before Aedan and I headed to our first Mom 2 Mom group. Hopefully I can get in edited and uploaded this afternoon.

How Far Along: 32 weeks
Size of Baby: A big squash
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I’m up 22 lbs., and honestly it feels like a lot more. I just feel big and have a much harder time moving around these days.
Gender: Hopefully still a girl. :) Adelaide Caroline
Movement: Lots of movement. Sometimes I feel like she moves more than Aedan did, but its probably about the same.
Sleep: Ugh, not so great lately. I fall asleep just fine, but then I am usually up 3-4 times to go to the bathroom and then usually around 3:30/4 I wake up and just can not go back to sleep. I finally fall asleep again around 5 and then I am super tired when I need to get up at 7. I keep thinking it will be nice to sleep through the night again, but I’m thinking that is not going to happen until sometime around Christmas. :)
Maternity Clothes: Same as before, and I am getting tired of them. I think mostly I am just ready for some fall weather!
Symptoms: Nothing much, just pretty worn out by the end of the day.
Aversions: Still some foods that I just can’t think about. Also some weird things like Dawn and the shampoo/body wash I was using when I was really sick.
Cravings: Fruit and ice water and sweet things (not great for the weight gain).
What I miss: Not feeling so big and having a hard time moving around/playing with Aedan on the floor.
Worst Moment of the week: Can’t really think of anything. We have just been pretty busy so I haven’t been able to get as much done in the nursery.
Best Moment this week: Well my parents are coming over for dinner tonight and then while Aedan is at school tomorrow my mom and I are going to do some baby shopping. Then my sister is coming in town for the weekend and Jon finally has a weekend totally off from work! 

-Lauren-

No comments: