Jul 20, 2008

Our Long Conversation: part 2

The last day Amanda and I were in Austin, we went to the Kite Festival. It was a perfect day and there was just enough wind to keep the kites in the air. It was amazing! We hung out on all afternoon. I was having a great time, but little did I know, Jon was feeling horrible. Apparently his allergies were acting up :(

I remember hoping that Jon would ask for my number sometime during the afternoon. I thought maybe it would happen when we went walking, but no. Jon waited until we were all leaving, then he asked if he could give me his number. Of course I said yes. We exchanged numbers and email addresses. Only later did I realize that I didn't press save when I entered his number into my phone. Luckily I had his email address, and as it turns out it didn't matter anyway. Jon sent me an email the next day, saying he had fun and he hoped we could talk soon. Yay!

We exchanged emails throughout the week, as well as a phone call. My family happened to be going to Austin the very next weekend, so Jon and I planned to get together that Sunday for our official first date.

Stay tuned for Our Long Conversation:Part 3: Our First Date

No comments: